- Cause of well casing pipe damage and repairing technology
- How many steps are needed in the process of pipelines built?
- What are the commonly used welding methods for oil pipelines
- Do you know new anti-corrosion technologies for pipelines
- Development trend of global continuous pipe drilling technology
Grades of OCTG casing and tubing
Tianjin Anson International Co., Ltd(TICO) has 10000 tons of products in stock in our warehouse, including a variety of steel grades to meet general-purpose application needs.
Variety of tubing specifications manufactured by state-of-the-art equipment, proprietary processes. Our dedication to customer service and satisfaction with the combination to create a unique, complete product.
Our facility can provide a wide range of high quality and high intensity casing grades. Our knowledgeable staff can help you determine which casing grades are best suited to your project, we can also create something specific to meet your unique needs.
Tubing steel grade: H40, J55, N80, L80, C90, T95, P110.
|Product||Minimum Yield Strength||Maximum Yield Strength||Minimum Tensile Strength||Maximum Hardness|
|API H40||40,000 psi||80,000 psi||60,000 psi||None|
|API J55||55,000 psi||80,000 psi||75,000 psi||None|
|API K55||55,000 psi||80,000 psi||95,000 psi||None|
|API N80 Type 1||80,000 psi||110,000 psi||100,000 psi||None|
|API N80Q||80,000 psi||110,000 psi||100,000 psi||None|
|API R95||95,000 psi||110,000 psi||105,000 psi||None|
- N80 is divided into N80-1 and N80Q, the same point of the two steel grades is the similar tensile properties and the difference between the two points is the delivery status and impact performance. N80-1 steel grade is in delivery state under normalizing state or when the final rolling temperature is greater than the critical temperature Ar3 and then through the cooling. It can also be used in hot rolling instead of normalizing. While impact and non destructive testing are not required. N80Q must go through heat treatment, impact work should be in accordance with the provisions of API 5CT, and non destructive testing should be carry out.
- L80 steel grade is divided into L80-1, L80-9Cr and L80-13Cr. Their mechanical properties and delivery conditions are the same. The difference is embodied in the use, production difficulty and price. L80-1 is the ordinary type, L80-9Cr and L80-13Cr are high corrosion resistant tubing, which is difficult to product, expensive, usually used for heavy corrosion of oil wells.
- C90 and T95 are divided into type 1 and type 2, namely C90-1, C90-2 and T95-1, T95-2.
The casing grade has H40, J55, K55, M65, N80, L80, C90, C95, T95, P110, Q125,V150 and so on.
- H40 is the lowest grade, the market use it rarely.
- The yield strength of J55 and K55 is the same level, the difference of them is that the tensile strength of K55 is higher than that of J55.
- N80, L80, C90 is same with tubing steel grade.
- Q125 is divided into Q125-1, Q125-2, Q125-3 and Q125-4.
- V150 does not conform to API high strength steel grade and it mainly used in deep well or ultra deep well.